INFOFEST 2017 in Budva, from 24th-30th of September
Steering Committee of Infofest decided that the 24th Festival of Information Technology Achievements will be held in Budva (hotel Avala Resort & Villas, in the period from 24th – 30th of September. It will be another gathering of global and regional technology leaders, and ICT experts, on the most important ICT event in this part of Europe.
The Organizer prepares carefully designed and high-quality program that will include the most current thematic areas in different applicative ICT domains (government and public administration, financial institutions, business systems, telecommunications operators, production, industrial and energy companies, infrastructure companies, the education system and health protection…).
The focus will be:
- Development of e-government and information society
- Technical and business aspects of doing business “in the cloud” (Cloud Computing)
- Communication technologies and IoT (Internet of Things)
- Security of information systems and technology
- Business analytics and BI (Business Intelligence)
- E-Commerce and the use of social networks
- Education for ICT and ICT in education
- Legislative framework of ICT
On Program of Infofest 2017, there are several traditional conference , counseling and educational programs which, for many years, are special programs of Infofest (International Conference on the Regulatory Action in the Field of Electronic Communications, counseling “Digital territories of Post”, Regional scientific conference “Pulse”…).
As always, INFOFEST 2017 will have a rich accompanying program that contributes to relaxant and pleasant business atmosphere of the Festival.