TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION OF INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION
Registration fee – participation without accommodation
Registration fee includes registration with ID card, registration folder with Catalogue and other materials and right to participate in official and optional (animated) programs. Participation to Festival is based on participation fee.
Hotel accommodation prices are valid for one person, for single basic service (bed and breakfast, residence tax and insurance).
- Up to two nights, appropriate registration fee is SAP (85,00 eur), for longer staying it is SAC (110,00 eur).
- Supplement for half board (HB) or full board (FB) – per day, per person:
- Supplement for sea-view (only for Avala Resort&Villas) is charged 15 eur per day/room (mark SV).
- Price of air transportation service Belgrade – Tivat – Belgrade is available upon request.
- Individual transfer (up to two persons) from airport Tivat to the hotel is charged 18,00 euro (one direction).
- Application, the last page of document, has to be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving the Application, the Organizer will submit the payment instruction in favor of Organizer’s financial operator (BTA Agency).
- Booked accommodation made by the application will be valid up to the payment term stipulated within the payment instruction. Absence of payment automatically cancels the reservation, and therefore it should be renewed.
- Registration will be done at INFOFEST Welcome desk (hotel “Avala&Villas”).
- The deadline for submission of the applications and payment is 19.09.2017.
- Payments are irrevocable, with possibility for potential changes of the names of participants.
- For additional information on 24th Festival of Information Technology Achievements – INFOFEST 2017, please contact us at phone: +381 11 21 21 188 and +381 11 42 81 197, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Registration to INFOFEST 2017 can be performed by submitting electronic form below: